Thursday, August 11, 2011

Random Ramblings and Some Heads Up

Blog updates has been very slow lately, but I'm glad to see that we are able to achieve at least one post per month just to keep this blog active.

I did some tinkering around the site and changed it's layout (yay), but I'm having some trouble with a few things here and there. (I suppose this is where michi comes in XD).

Speaking of which, it's been a month or so but DM is affiliated with another site, Want Some. I didn't announce the affiliation earlier since I've had some trouble (again) with their mini banner. (Yes, I do suck at HTML codes so there. :|) They're another forum that has awesome features and we feel honored to be affiliated with them. This post acts as an official announcement with the affiliation.

Welp, I won't keep you long. That's it for now. Ta-ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you so please do tell us what you think! ^_^ Unfortunately, comments will be moderated regularly so spam and rude comments will have to be removed.