Wednesday, August 10, 2011

michi speaks: Tsuki ni Hoero


Alternative Titles: Kisu Kara Hajimete, Kisu Series
Mangaka: Takenaka Sei
Status: Complete
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, School Life, Supernatural, Yaoi

Synopsis:

Howl at the Moon

Miki is the bodyguard of the super-model, Ran. He’s also the only person who knows that the golden-eyed Ran is in fact a werewolf. Not only does Ran have an animalistic sex-drive, he’s also inhumanly strong. “Then, why does he need me as his bodyguard?” Miki wondered… And then, Ran was stabbed by a fan while protecting Miki...

Start with a Kiss

Super popular high school student Nishimura Jun has a beautiful face, a great body and women lining up to have sex with him! So why is Jun still a virgin? The romantic Jun wants nothing more that a sweet and pure love. Hiding his virginity is becoming tiring, especially since kouhai Machida seems to be onto his ruse...

-mangaupdates.com



My Take:

This manga was very interesting when I come across reading its synopsis. Let me start with Howl at the Moon. AWOOOO~!


Definitely! Miki and Ran is one of the best couples in this manga that I like. In a stereo-type situation, we often seen bodyguards as strong and really kicks arse but they are the usual ones that receive dangerous blows and the sad part, getting killed in action. Nah! This is not a sad story for the bodyguard, but rather, an amusing story of a super model and his protector. It is the bodyguard that needs to be protected than other.

The other story is "Start with a Kiss." This one is as good as the first and has longer length for a story. I can't find anything bad on this manga. The artwork was actually good that when I looked straight through the character's eyes, I got carried away. The story also surprises me, that's why I got interested. This got more story than I expected, surely you won't get bored. And because of that, Takenaka-sensei has become one of the new prospects that I surely look up to for future reviews. I recommend to all to read this manga and support Takenaka Sei.

^^ Ja ne!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you so please do tell us what you think! ^_^ Unfortunately, comments will be moderated regularly so spam and rude comments will have to be removed.