Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tenshi Speaks: Introduction



Tenshi:
Ei there guys, I'm the new meat here in the Dangerous Minds family... Im Tenshi and I'll be all the way with yah in our lil merry adventure to yaoi/shonen-ai-dom (lol).

Dangerous Minds: So what's your edge from the rest of your DM sisters?

Tenshi: lol... I'm a guy... :p nuff said

Dangerous Minds: O.o ryt....

Tenshi: ohohoy you want some proof? *evil grin*

Dangerous Minds: *closes eyes* (x_x)

Tenshi: What? I'm just gonna show you this ball here in my neck...you know, the one that gives me a deeper voice to boot... :p what we're you thinking? you ha... hahaha

Dangerous Minds: uhh...never mind...so how do you see this kind genre considering your uhh...edge...?

Tenshi: Its pretty cool *wink* I mean, seriously have you seen guys talking about yaoi in public? Like what sister Yume said, its a taboo talking about it, and much more to the likes of me. hahaha. Pretty weird? Maybe not...Lets just say I'm unique! :p (*airhead mode*) I believe its another experience for our readers especially on my viewpoint about this *qoute and qoute* "genre". But anyway, its not something new in my case...haha

Dangerous Minds: Not something new? You mean you have your own experiences IRL?

Tenshi: (^_~)v I'll leave that as something to ponder on to our readers :p

Dangerous Minds: Oh come on...

Tenshi: * interrupts * anyway that's all for today folks! Glad to be in full service to be wit' yah all ^_~

Dangerous Minds: (O.o) Hey wait!!!

Tenshi: *dashes off*

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you so please do tell us what you think! ^_^ Unfortunately, comments will be moderated regularly so spam and rude comments will have to be removed.