Tuesday, November 25, 2008

michi speaks: introduction

finally!!! my haven where i could finally voice out, although in typing, my love for bishies!! MOE... the explicit, hardcore scenes that surely made me giggle... gah!!

oppSS!! please excuse me... ehem! *compose mode*

i've been following the works of Yamato Nase, Yamane Ayano, Nishimura Shuuko, Chitose Piyoko and Haruka Minami. I guess you would all agree with me that their works are worth reading and entertaining, aside from it bishieness. You can't help but love all the characters: seme and uke... ufufufufufu

that's all for now. gotta read my BL now. XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you so please do tell us what you think! ^_^ Unfortunately, comments will be moderated regularly so spam and rude comments will have to be removed.