Thursday, February 9, 2012

yume speaks: Seven Days


Mangaka: Tachibana Venio 
Artist: Takarai Rihito
Status: Complete (2 Volumes)
Synopsis: 
A third year high-school student, Shino Yuzuru, met Seryou Touji, a junior in the archery club, at the school main entrance on Monday morning.
Seryou is popular among girls and there is a rumour saying that he must go out with the first person who declares love to him on Monday and then he breaks up on Saturday.
Due to curiosity, Yuzuru asked Seryou to go out with him on that day...
(Source: myanimelist.net)

Comments:
This is one of my all-time favorite BL mangas. I kid you not when I say that I have read this over and over again. Whenever I need a dose of giddy-ness to perk me up, this is one of my top go-to's. I cannot explain it, the story is quite simple and the lines are not poetic and all that, yet the drawing, scenes and everything about the manga just draws me in and makes me feel nostalgic and giddy. It is a beautiful story and has no smut at all. It is so rare to encounter BL mangas like this, it's just so pure. Pardon me, if I am not explaining myself very well, I think the only way I can make you understand what and how it makes me feel is for you to read this. Let me end this with this quote from Shino Yuzuru: "My female friend said seven days is long enough for a dream..(but for me) seven days were long enough to fall in love."  *sighs*

It's definitely a feel good manga. Please do read this listening to this track hehehe ^________^





 
 

(edit: re-posted due to errors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you so please do tell us what you think! ^_^ Unfortunately, comments will be moderated regularly so spam and rude comments will have to be removed.